Paul Craig delivered the goods earlier tonight (Sat., June 12, 2021) at UFC 263 live on ESPN+ PPV from inside Gila River Arena in Glendale, Arizona, when he dislocated Jamahal Hill’s arm and scored an eventual first-round technical submission (armbar) finish.
Hill tried to use his length early to land some punches from distance but Craig was able to work his way inside. “Bearjew” opted to pull guard and work off his back. It was only a matter of time before he locked up an arm and extended for a nasty submission attempt. Hill didn’t tap and Craig ended up dislocating his arm. That didn’t stop Hill, though, as the young contender kept fighting. Craig started peppering Hill with hard punches until the referee eventually stepped in.
After the fight, Hill was seen holding his injured arm heading into the back. Check out the highlights below courtesy of UFC/ESPN:
For Craig, this is a massive win on one of the biggest PPV cards of the year. The veteran light heavyweight is now 4-0-1 in his last five Octagon appearances and looks ready to test his luck against someone in the top 10.
For complete UFC 263 results and coverage click here.
Get the latest gear
- 2023 Panini Prizm UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Panini Select UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- Islam Makhachev Walkout Jersey
- UFC Fanatics Single Glove Display Case
- 2022 Panini Donruss Optic Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Donruss UFC Retail Blaster Box
- Miesha Tate UFC Authentic Plaque
- Brock Lesnar WWE Home Sweet Home Collage