It all goes down later this evening (Sat., June 8, 2019) at UFC 238 live on ESPN+ PPV from inside United Center in Chicago, Ill., as current UFC flyweight champion Henry Cejudo aims to become the newest champ-champ with a win over Marlon Moraes for the vacant bantamweight title.
In addition to the intriguing 135-pound main event, reigning UFC women’s flyweight champion Valentina Shevchenko puts her title on the line against the resurgent Jessica Eye, Tony Ferguson returns to action against Donald Cerrone in what is being pegged as “The People’s Main Event,” streaking bantamweight contender Petr Yan will try to push his UFC record to 5-0 with a win over veteran Jimmie Rivera, and Tatiana Suarez will look to lock down her first UFC title shot with a win over the ultra-durable Nina Ansaroff in the “Prelims” headliner.
Take a look below at UFC 238’s complete fight card lineup and start times:
Main Card (ESPN+ PPV)
10 p.m. ET / 7 p.m. PT
Henry Cejudo vs. Marlon Moraes
Valentina Shevchenko vs. Jessica Eye
Tony Ferguson vs. Donald Cerrone
Jimmie Rivera vs. Petr Yan
Tai Tuivasa vs. Blagoy Ivanov
‘Prelims’ Undercard (ESPN)
8 p.m. ET / 5 p.m. PT
Tatiana Suarez vs. Nina Ansaroff
Aljamain Sterling vs. Pedro Munhoz
Karolina Kowalkiewicz vs. Alexa Grasso
Ricardo Lamas vs. Calvin Kattar
Early ‘Prelims’ Undercard (UFC Fight Pass)
6:15 p.m. ET / 3:30 p.m. PT
Xiaonan Yan vs. Angela Hill
Bevon Lewis vs. Darren Stewart
Eddie Wineland vs. Grigory Popov
Katlyn Chookagian vs. Joanne Calderwood
Here are all the ways to catch the action:
- UFC 238: ‘Cejudo vs. Moraes’ PPV main card can be viewed via the ESPN+ streaming app.
- Subscriptions cost $4.99 per month. The UFC 238 PPV will cost $59.99 for current subscribers.
- UFC 238: “Cejudo vs. Moraes” early “Prelims” can be viewed via UFC Fight Pass.
- UFC 238: ‘Cejudo vs. Moraes’ main “Prelims” can be viewed via ESPN. Check your local providers or click here for instant access to ESPN.
- Canadian viewers can watch UFC 238’s “Prelims” via TSN Network.
- UFC 238: “Cejudo vs. Moraes” PPV main card can be viewed via ESPN+ streaming app through Google Play and iTunes stores.
- Check out a list of sports bars and pubs near you that will most likely be showing tonight’s fights CLICK HERE.
MMAmania.com will deliver LIVE round-by-round, blow-by-blow coverage of the entire UFC 238 fight card tomorrow night (click here), starting with the Fight Pass “Prelims” matches online, which are scheduled to begin at 6:15 p.m. ET, then the remaining undercard balance on ESPN at 8 p.m. ET, before the ESPN+ PPV main card start time at 10 p.m. ET.
For much more on UFC 238 click here.