Russian MMA is like the jelly of the month club, it’s the gift that keeps on giving.
Joining the combat sports world alongside other insane entries like 5-on-5 cage fighting and Akhmat Fight Club, where children as young as eight get beaten into unconsciousness, is the newly-created “Punch Club.”
Home to such classics as “Car Jitsu.”
Feast your eyes on (literal) phone booth fighting as well as my new favorite activity, shipping container showdowns with both combatants (and the hapless referee) perilously suspended over murky waters.
Sorry, no man-eating alligators (yet).
Punch Club also built some weird platform made out of old car tires and stages another type of contest where both combatants have to compete in formal wear, which is kind of like getting drunk and starting a brawl at that wedding you didn’t want to go to.
Minus the jail time!
That is all.
Get the latest gear
- 2023 Panini Prizm UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Panini Select UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- Islam Makhachev Walkout Jersey
- UFC Fanatics Single Glove Display Case
- 2022 Panini Donruss Optic Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Donruss UFC Retail Blaster Box
- Miesha Tate UFC Authentic Plaque
- Brock Lesnar WWE Home Sweet Home Collage