ROSTERS AND WEIGHT CLASSES:
Each team will draft:
- 2 Heavyweight
- 2 Light Heavyweight
- 2 Middleweight
- 2 Welterweight
- 2 Lightweight
- 2 Featherweight
1 women for women's Featherweight and women's Flyweight
+2 flex (any fighters, any weight class)
FOR A TOTAL OF 18 FIGHTERS PER TEAM
- Win= +1 point
- Finish= +0.5 points
- FINISHED = your fighter got finished subtract -0.5
- Top 10 win = +0.25 points
- 5 round main event win = +0.25 points
- Top 5 win = +0.5 points
- Interim title = +1.5 points
- Title Win/Defense= +2 points (different from winning Grand Prix)
- Win Grand Prix FINAL = +5 points (no extra points for quarter final and semis)
Max Points = Grand Prix Final Finish = 1 point for win, 0.5 point for Finish, 5 points for Grand Prix Win = 6.5 points
NO ADDITIONAL 2 POINTS for title win/defence in Grand Prix Final.
Special bonus: Fighters loaned to Rizin FF, extra 0.25 points for win in Rizin FF
Waiver Budget: $50 for each player for the entire season.
Only one fighter add/bid allowed for each player, and only during the week where Bellator cards are scheduled. They are all private auctions. Bidding deadline is Thursday at 10 pm ET.
BELLATOR BANTAMWEIGHT GRAND PRIX OPENING ROUNDS.
Whenever the event of the final for the BW grand prix happens.