I have good news for those heartbroken UFC fans who were outbid during the “Sleepy Conor McGregor” necklace auction, courtesy of social media troll Jake Paul and top lightweight contender Dustin Poirier.
UFC is now selling a sleepy Conor action figure.
The promotion’s official website is advertising the “Notorious” doll in a variety of poses, including one that features McGregor flat on his back. I don’t claim to be an authority on marketing or promotion, but that kinda takes the “action” out of “action figure.”
I guess this pose was added after UFC 264.
“Kokies by Bait reimagines the ever-iconic Irish warrior Conor McGregor morphed into a toy variation with his signature smirk smile,” according to the description for the $35.00 vinyl prop.
You can also shell out another $5 and get the gold version, which reminds me of the Buddha outside my neighborhood Chinese restaurant after it got blown over last week by Hurricane Ida.
Anyone else nostalgic for Round 5?
Get the latest gear
- 2023 Panini Prizm UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Panini Select UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- Islam Makhachev Walkout Jersey
- UFC Fanatics Single Glove Display Case
- 2022 Panini Donruss Optic Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Donruss UFC Retail Blaster Box
- Miesha Tate UFC Authentic Plaque
- Brock Lesnar WWE Home Sweet Home Collage