Bare Knuckle Fighting Championship (BKFC) is just a couple of days out from its “VanZant vs. Ostovich” pay-per-view (PPV) card on FITE TV, which as the name suggests, is topped by the rematch between former UFC strawweight rivals Paige VanZant and Rachael Ostovich.
No armbars to worry about the second time around.
Both competitors will take the stage today (Weds., July 21) for the BKFC 19 pre-fight press conference, designed to get fans hyped for their July 23 do-over, held at Florida State Fairgrounds in Tampa. Joining them will be flyweight attractions Britain Hart and Jenny Savage, as well as heavyweight hurters Arnold Adams and Michael Terrill.
“I think getting a girl like Paige VanZant is getting a megastar,” BKFC President David Feldman said. “It surprised a lot of people. I think it adds a little sense of legitimacy. We’re trying to make this thing something really big. I think signing her made a lot of other big names reach out to us because now they know we’re in that playing field, and we can play for those kinds of athletes. It really did change the game for us.”
For the finalized BKFC 19 fight card and lineup click here.
Get the latest gear
- 2023 Panini Prizm UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Panini Select UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- Islam Makhachev Walkout Jersey
- UFC Fanatics Single Glove Display Case
- 2022 Panini Donruss Optic Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Donruss UFC Retail Blaster Box
- Miesha Tate UFC Authentic Plaque
- Brock Lesnar WWE Home Sweet Home Collage