Now that Logan Paul has defied the odds and handed Floyd Mayweather Jr. the first loss of his “sweet science” career — according to the imaginary scorecards turned in from brother Jake Paul — the boxing world will no doubt be looking to exact revenge against the blonde bombers.
Assuming champions like Canelo Alvarez have the cojones to step up and get beat.
“You can’t sell PPV’s,” Paul told Alvarez on Twitter. “I would eat you alive.”
If Jake Paul wants to eat Canelo Alvarez he will need to get bit by a walker and turn into a zombie, then hope the Mexican pugilist is captured and chained to a utility pole by a gang of speedsters.
Otherwise, it would be the first sanctioned snuff film in boxing history.
Paul is 3-0 as a boxer and expected to put his undefeated streak on the line against former UFC welterweight champion Tyron Woodley in August. Alvarez, meanwhile, is targeting a title unification bout with IBF champion Caleb Plant.
Get the latest gear
- 2023 Panini Prizm UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Panini Select UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- Islam Makhachev Walkout Jersey
- UFC Fanatics Single Glove Display Case
- 2022 Panini Donruss Optic Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Donruss UFC Retail Blaster Box
- Miesha Tate UFC Authentic Plaque
- Brock Lesnar WWE Home Sweet Home Collage