The place is here, Mohegan Sun Arena in Uncasville, Conn., and the time is now. The weigh ins for Bellator 261: “Johnson vs Moldavsky” tomorrow night (Fri., June 25, 2021) on Showtime go down today (Thurs., June 24, 2021) ahead of the interim Heavyweight title fight between Timothy Johnson and Valentin Moldavsky.
The early weigh-ins will take place behind closed doors, but a ceremonial event will be streamed at 1 p.m. ET in the video player above. Meanwhile, official results from the early morning weigh-in session will be posted below as they roll in:
265 lbs.: Timothy Johnson (260) vs Valentin Moldavsky (234)
125 lbs.: Liz Carmouche (125.5) vs Kana Watanabe (125.25)
145 lbs.: Daniel Weichel (145.5) vs Keoni Diggs ()
155 lbs.: Myles Jury (156) vs Sydney Outlaw (156)
205 lbs.: Christian Edwards (206) vs Simon Biyong (204.5)
155 lbs.: Soren Bak (156) vs Bobby Lee (155.25)
135 lbs.: Jaylon Bates (136) vs Cody Mathews (135)
185 lbs.: Taylor Johnson (185.25) vs Lance Wright (184.75)
155 lbs.: Isaiah Hokit (155.75) vs Corey Samuels (156)
145 lbs.: John Macapa (144.75) vs John de Jesus (145.5)
MMAmania.com will deliver coverage of Bellator 261 tomorrow evening on Showtime. To check out the latest Bellator MMA-related news and notes be sure to hit up our comprehensive news archive right here.
See you then!
Get the latest gear
- 2023 Panini Prizm UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Panini Select UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- Islam Makhachev Walkout Jersey
- UFC Fanatics Single Glove Display Case
- 2022 Panini Donruss Optic Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Donruss UFC Retail Blaster Box
- Miesha Tate UFC Authentic Plaque
- Brock Lesnar WWE Home Sweet Home Collage