Chan Sung Jung and Dan Ige delivered the goods in their main event clash last night (Sat., June 19, 2021) at UFC Vegas 29 live on ESPN2/ESPN+ from inside UFC Apex in Las Vegas, Nevada, with “Korean Zombie” outlasting Ige in a pivotal featherweight showdown (highlights HERE).
In addition to the headlining act, a long list of main card and “Prelims” fights produced incredible action. Check them out below and let us know your favorite:
- Undefeated women’s flyweight prospect Casey O’Neill scored a beautiful third-round submission win over talented contender Lara Procopio (highlights HERE)
- Veteran fighter Rick Glenn made his first Octagon appearance since Nov. 2018 and ended up finishing Joaquim Silva with a 37-second TKO
- Matt Brown turned back the clock to score a vicious one-punch knockout finish over former Ultimate Fighter pupil Dhiego Lima (watch it HERE)
- Octagon newcomer Bruno Silva lived up to his hype with a brutal knockout finish over middleweight veteran Wellington Turman
- Bantamweights Marlon Vera and Davey Grant met in a wild rematch of rising contenders, as Vera bloodied “Dangerous” in an exciting decision win
- Surging featherweight prospect Seungwoo Choi pushed his current UFC win streak to three with a lopsided TKO finish over veteran Julian Erosa (check it out HERE)
In order to sift through the action and see which fighters took home an extra $50,000, we take a closer look at the official UFC Vegas 29 bonus winners below:
- Fight of the Night: Marlon Vera vs. Davey Grant
- Performance of the Night: Matt Brown
- Performance of the Night: Seungwoo Choi
For complete UFC Vegas 29 results and coverage click here.