Francis Ngannou stole the show last night (Sat., Mar. 27, 2021) at UFC 260 live on ESPN+ PPV from inside UFC APEX in Las Vegas, Nev., when the knockout sensation decimated heavyweight champion Stipe Miocic with a second-round finish (highlights HERE).
In addition to the heavyweight main event, a collection of main card and “Prelims” fighters scored memorable performances inside of the Octagon. Check them out below:
- Canadian middleweight Marc-Andre Barriault captured his first Octagon win with a late TKO finish over a returning Abu Azaitar (see it HERE)
- Alonzo Menifield ended a two-fight losing streak with an impressive first-round Von Flue choke over UFC newcomer Fabio Cherant
- Lightweight prospect Jamie Mullarkey captured his first UFC win with a 46-second knockout finish over Khama Worthy
- Sean O’Malley recaptured his magic with a devastating third-round knockout finish over Brazilian veteran Thomas Almeida
- Vicente Luque proved why he’s the best finisher in the UFC’s welterweight division with a first-round submission (D’Arce choke) over former champion Tyron Woodley
In order to sift through the action and see which fighters took home an extra $50,000, we take a closer look at the official UFC 260 bonus winners below:
Fight of the Night: Tyron Woodley vs. Vicente Luque
Performance of the Night: Francis Ngannou
Performance of the Night: Sean O’Malley
For complete UFC 260 results and coverage click here.