Derrick Lewis showed up for another memorable knockout finish last night (Sat., Feb. 20, 2021) at UFC Vegas 19 live on ESPN+ from inside UFC APEX in Las Vegas, Nevada, as “Black Beast” destroyed Curtis Blaydes with an uppercut for the ages (highlights HERE).
In addition to the main event finish by Lewis, a slew of main card and “Prelims” fighters turned in memorable performances all night long. Check them out below:
- Rising heavyweight prospect Tom Aspinall looked like a future contender with a second-round submission finish over former UFC champion Andrei Arlovski.
- Chris Daukaus pushed his UFC record to 3-0 with a dominant first-round TKO finish over veteran Aleksei Oleinik.
- Julian Erosa slumped Nate Landwehr with a first-round flying knee (highlights HERE).
- Aiemann Zahabi made good on his Octagon return with a one-punch KO finish over Drako Rodriguez.
- Touted women’s flyweight prospect Casey O’Neill smashed Shana Dobson in her debut for a dominant TKO finish (see it HERE).
- Former Combate Americas standout John Castaneda made a huge sophomore splash with a first-round TKO win over veteran Eddie Wineland (check it out HERE).
- Heavyweight contender Serghei Spivac dominated Octagon newcomer Jared Vanderaa via second-round TKO.
In order to sift through the action and see which fighters took home an extra $50,000, we take a closer look at the official UFC Vegas 19 bonus winners below:
Performance of the Night: Derrick Lewis
Performance of the Night: Chris Daukaus
Performance of the Night: Tom Aspinall
Performance of the Night: Aiemann Zahabi
For complete UFC Vegas 19 results and coverage click here.