Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) middleweight bruiser Julian Marquez used his post-fight interview with Joe Rogan to ask global pop star Miley Cyrus to be his valentine (watch the video here). Surprisingly, it didn’t take long for the former “Hannah Montana” star to respond.
Price of admission?
The letters “MC” shaved into his chest hair, which makes me sad she didn’t ask a gamer like Brian Ebersole. But instead of playing ball, Marquez — perhaps still woozy from his fight — decided to up the ante and come back with a demand of his own.
Which went about as well as you might expect.
JULIAN MARQUEZ REALLY FUMBLED THE BAGGGG pic.twitter.com/Aa4KDmbC29— EricSama (@EricSamaNYC) February 15, 2021
But every cloud has a silver lining!
Regardless of how he spent Valentine’s Day, Marquez has plenty of reasons to feel good about himself. “The Cuban Missile Crisis” returned from a lengthy absence to capture a submission victory over Maki Pitolo at UFC 258 last weekend in Las Vegas.
For more on that fight click here.
Get the latest gear
- 2023 Panini Prizm UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Panini Select UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- Islam Makhachev Walkout Jersey
- UFC Fanatics Single Glove Display Case
- 2022 Panini Donruss Optic Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Donruss UFC Retail Blaster Box
- Miesha Tate UFC Authentic Plaque
- Brock Lesnar WWE Home Sweet Home Collage