One of the biggest fights of the year will go down later tonight (Sat., Oct. 9, 2021) live on ESPN+ PPV from inside T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada, as WBC heavyweight champion Tyson Fury puts his belt on the line in a long-awaited trilogy bout with rival and former titleholder Deontay Wilder.
This trilogy fight has been three years in the making ever since Fury and Wilder first met back in Dec. 2018. That first bout ended in a draw, but Wilder nearly flattened “Gypsy King” for a 10-count. Instead, Fury rose from the grave mid-fight and fought back to keep his undefeated record in tact.
In the rematch, which took place in Feb. 2020, Fury overwhelmed Wilder with technique, speed, and movement. “Gypsy King” ended up finishing Wilder with a TKO in the seventh round to capture the WBC and The Ring heavyweight titles. It may have seemed like a definitive end to the rivalry but that simply wasn’t the case.
With Anthony Joshua losing to Oleksandr Usyk last month this trilogy fight between Fury and Wilder will crown the unofficial best heavyweight in boxing. Fury already has the edge given his undefeated record and previous win over Wilder, but “Bronze Bomber” can change everything with one single punch. You won’t want to miss it!
Check below for all the ways to watch ‘Fury vs. Wilder 3’ later tonight on ESPN+ PPV:
- Saturday, October 9, 2021 from T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada
- PPV main card begins at 9 p.m. ET with separate ‘Prelims’ starting at 4:30 p.m. ET and 7 p.m. ET
- ‘Fury vs. Wilder 3’ main event is expected to begin sometime around 11:30 p.m. ET
- ‘Fury vs. Wilder 3’ PPV main card can be viewed via ESPN+ PPV. The PPV card will cost current subscribers $79.99.
- ‘Fury vs. Wilder 3’ PPV main card can also be streamed via Xbox One, Apple TV, Android TV, Samsung Smart TV, and ChromeCast. Click HERE for details.
- ‘Fury vs. Wilder 3’ early ‘Prelims’ can be viewed via ESPN. Later ‘Prelims’ will air on ESPN2.
- ‘Fury vs. Wilder 3’ PPV main card can be viewed via ESPN+ streaming app through Google Play and iTunes stores.
International Broadcast Options
MMAmania.com will deliver LIVE round-by-round, blow-by-blow updates of the complete “Fury vs. Wilder 3” fight card TONIGHT right here, beginning with the early “Prelims” at 4:30 p.m. ET on ESPN, followed by the ESPN+ “Prelims” at 7 p.m. ET, then the ESPN+ PPV main card at 9 p.m. ET, with Fury and Wilder making their walk at approximately 11:30 p.m. ET.
For more boxing news and notes click here.