Social media ass-clown Jake Paul recently offered former UFC champ Conor McGregor $50 million to throw down, a sizable payout to settle a feud that isn’t real and doesn’t exist. But then “Notorious” got finished by Dustin Poirier at UFC 257, downgrading his Paul offer to just $10,000.
“UFC 257, Conor McGregor just got knocked the fuck out,” Paul cackled on social media. “Worst stream of all time, Dana White, we want refunds. Conor McGregor got $5 million to fight a bum and he got knocked out by the bum. He got Nate Robinson’d. You should have taken the Jake Paul fight for $50 million. Now I got $10,000 for you.”
McGregor has much bigger losses to worry about. Not only has “Notorious” been bounced from lightweight title contention, his Manny Pacquiao money fight has now gone up in smoke. Poirier, meanwhile, is likely to compete for the vacant UFC title once Khabib Nurmagomedov gets promotion president Dana White to (finally) let him go.
Get the latest gear
- 2023 Panini Prizm UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Panini Select UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- Islam Makhachev Walkout Jersey
- UFC Fanatics Single Glove Display Case
- 2022 Panini Donruss Optic Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Donruss UFC Retail Blaster Box
- Miesha Tate UFC Authentic Plaque
- Brock Lesnar WWE Home Sweet Home Collage