The official UFC 257 weigh ins went down earlier this morning from “Fight Island” in Abu Dhabi, and assuming you’re not a vampire (or stuck on the night shift), you probably slept through them due to the discrepancy in time zones.
The promotion will stage UFC 257 ceremonial weigh ins at 10 a.m. ET for the fans and media members who missed the first go-round, which includes the second-to-last staredown between lightweight headliners Conor McGregor and Dustin Poirier.
You can also skip the pomp and circumstance and get ahold of the official weights from this morning’s early weigh ins by clicking here. Otherwise, get comfortable and watch two dozen half-naked fighters pretend to get weighed.
MMAmania.com will deliver LIVE round-by-round, blow-by-blow coverage of the entire UFC 257 fight card RIGHT HERE, starting with the early ESPN+ “Prelims” matches, which are scheduled to begin at 6:15 p.m. ET, then the remaining undercard balance on ESPN and ESPN+ at 8 p.m. ET, before the PPV main card start time at 10 p.m. ET on ESPN+ PPV.
To check out the latest and greatest UFC 257: “McGregor vs. Poirier 2” news and notes be sure to hit up our comprehensive event archive right here. For the entire UFC 257 fight card and PPV line up click here.
Get the latest gear
- 2023 Panini Prizm UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Panini Select UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- Islam Makhachev Walkout Jersey
- UFC Fanatics Single Glove Display Case
- 2022 Panini Donruss Optic Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Donruss UFC Retail Blaster Box
- Miesha Tate UFC Authentic Plaque
- Brock Lesnar WWE Home Sweet Home Collage