Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) middleweight title contender, Paulo Costa, has long been accused of using steroids, even by dopey surf bois like Kelly Slater. Probably because the haters don’t understand the kind of work “The Eraser” puts into his physique.
With a little help from Jesus, of course.
The Brazilian released a new workout video this week to help fat slobs like me get into fighting shape. I’m not sure Jesus will be as willing to help me like he did Costa, thanks largely to those indiscretions in college, but you know what they say about faith and mustard seeds.
Costa will need all the help he can get when he collides with UFC middleweight champion Israel Adesanya. Their 185-pound showdown is expected to headline the UFC 253 pay-per-view (PPV) event on “Fight Island,” though UFC APEX in Las Vegas is also in the running.
For much more on that upcoming showdown click here.
Get the latest gear
- 2023 Panini Prizm UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Panini Select UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- Islam Makhachev Walkout Jersey
- UFC Fanatics Single Glove Display Case
- 2022 Panini Donruss Optic Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Donruss UFC Retail Blaster Box
- Miesha Tate UFC Authentic Plaque
- Brock Lesnar WWE Home Sweet Home Collage