What’s the hold up?
Israel Adesanya is the undisputed UFC middleweight champion and Paulo Costa is the consensus No. 1 contender, so why hasn’t the promotion booked them to throw down at one of the upcoming fight cards in either July or August?
Sounds like Costa is just as frustrated as fans.
“Send me the fuck location of his house and I’ll make him sing his fucking shit contract right now,” the Brazilian tweeted. “Bend your knees to KoB.”
KoB stands for “King of Bitches” ... and yeah, just gonna leave that alone.
While I was really hoping Costa was going to show up and sing his contract like one of those singing telegrams; sadly, it was just a typo.
“Sign motherfuckers,” he later clarified. “King of Bitches.”
Costa (13-0) blasted his way into the middleweight title picture with five straight wins under the UFC banner, with four of them ending by way of brutal knockout. “The Eraser” was last seen rubbing out Yoel Romero in their UFC 241 showdown last August.
Adesanya (19-0) has yet to respond to his latest callout.
Get the latest gear
- 2023 Panini Prizm UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Panini Select UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- Islam Makhachev Walkout Jersey
- UFC Fanatics Single Glove Display Case
- 2022 Panini Donruss Optic Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Donruss UFC Retail Blaster Box
- Miesha Tate UFC Authentic Plaque
- Brock Lesnar WWE Home Sweet Home Collage