The rematch 15 months in the making will finally unfold later this evening (Sat., Feb. 22, 2020) live on ESPN+ PPV from inside MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada, as Deontay Wilder (42-0-1, 41 KO) and Tyson Fury (29-0-1, 20 KOs) square off for the WBC, The Ring, and lineal heavyweight titles.
Remember, Wilder and Fury fought once before back in December 2018. It was a matchup of undefeated heavyweight behemoths who produced one of the most memorable boxing matches in recent history, as Fury recovered from a near fight-ending knockout blow to battle “Bronze Bomber” to a split draw. It wasn’t the most popular decision considering fight fans would have liked to see a winner, but the draw ultimately brings us to tonight’s highly-anticipated title rematch.
Both heavyweights are more than capable of winning this fight, but each have different paths to victory. Wilder, who is widely considered the best knockout specialist in combat sports today, nearly ended Fury with his power shots the first time around so going back to his bread-and-butter in the reboot is a likely scenario. Fury, on the other hand, will likely try to pick his shots and soften Wilder up for even more damage in the later rounds. However, “Gypsy King” did weigh in at 273 pounds so maybe he’s looking to take out Wilder early and violently.
Be sure to catch all the action later tonight as Wilder and Fury collide in what is expected to be the biggest boxing match of the year. Check out below for all the ways to view the “Wilder vs. Fury 2” fight card in its entirety:
- Saturday, February 22, 2020 from MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada
- PPV Main card begins at 9 p.m. ET / 6 p.m. PT
- “Wilder vs. Fury 2” main event begins around 11 p.m. ET / 8 p.m. PT
- “Wilder vs. Fury 2” PPV main card can be viewed through the ESPN+ PPV streaming app. The PPV card will cost current subscribers $79.99.
- For U.S. viewers, ESPN+ PPV can be streamed via Chromecast, Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Android TV, LG Smart TV, Samsung TV, Apple TV, PlayStation, or Xbox.
- “Wilder vs. Fury 2” PPV main card will be accessible through ESPN+ PPV via Android, Amazon Fire, and Apple.
PPV Main card
Deontay Wilder vs. Tyson Fury - Heavyweight
Charles Martin vs. Gerald Washington - Heavyweight
Emanuel Navarrete vs. Jeo Santisima - Super Bantamweight
Sebastian Fundora vs. Daniel Lewis - Junior Middleweight
Subriel Matias vs. Petros Ananyan - Junior Welterweight
Amir Imam vs. Javier Molina - Junior Welterweight
Rolando Romero vs. Arturs Ahmetovs - Lightweight
Gabriel Flores Jr. vs. Matt Conway - Junior Lightweight
Vito Mielnicki Jr. vs. Corey Champion - Welterweight
Isaac Lowe vs. Alberto Guevara - Featherweight