Former Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) flyweight sensation Rachael Ostovich was released from the promotion earlier this month after dropping three straight and four of her last five, which includes her UFC Vegas 15 loss to Gina Mazany.
While it’s too early to predict where the Hawaiian will end up next, at least in terms of her mixed martial arts (MMA) future, social media stalkers have suggested the 29 year-old mom start an “Only Fans” page to keep her career afloat in 2021.
Don’t hold your breath.
“If you on your Only Fan game making that money ... GET IT GIRL but all you weirdos saying ‘OF’ next for me like that’s my only option can kiss my ass,” Ostovich wrote on Twitter. “If I make one it’s because I want to on my terms lol not because y’all asking for it. I do what I want when I want. Y’all begging for Only Fans but my calendar been dropped! Thank y’all who supporting the cause! Gets yours today.”
Her 2021 calendar is now available on her official website.
Ostovich (4-6), who also competed on Season 26 of The Ultimate Fighter (TUF), spent three years competing for Invicta FC before migrating to UFC, racking up decision wins over the likes of Evva Johnson and Ariel Beck along the way.
UFC is expected to make dozens of additional roster cuts in the near future.
Get the latest gear
- 2023 Panini Prizm UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Panini Select UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- Islam Makhachev Walkout Jersey
- UFC Fanatics Single Glove Display Case
- 2022 Panini Donruss Optic Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Donruss UFC Retail Blaster Box
- Miesha Tate UFC Authentic Plaque
- Brock Lesnar WWE Home Sweet Home Collage