A couple more intriguing fights have been added to the scheduled Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) “Fight Night” event, set to take place on Sat., Feb. 6, 2021 — Super Bowl weekend — at a location that has yet-to-be determined.
According to MMA Fighting, Clay Guida has been booked to face off against Michael Johnson in a Lightweight affair. Guida is looking to stop the bleeding of his two-fight losing streak which he suffered at the hands of Bobby Green and Jim Miller. “The Carpenter’s” last win came against B.J. Penn in mid-2019.
Johnson, meanwhile, has lost three straight courtesy of Stevie Ray, Josh Emmett and Thiago Moises. He was last seen standing on the winner’s podium in October of 2018 after defeating Artem Lobov.
Also added to the card is a another 155-pound showdown between Beneil Dariush and Diego Ferreira. Dariush has been on quite a roll, winning five straight including big wins over Drew Dober and Drakkar Klose. As for Ferreira, he was won six in a row in the highly-competitive Lightweight division and was last seen upsetting Anthony Pettis at UFC 246 earlier this year.
The ESPN+-streamed event is currently set to feature a Heavyweight bout between Alistair Overeem and Alexander Volkov.
Get the latest gear
- 2023 Panini Prizm UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Panini Select UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- Islam Makhachev Walkout Jersey
- UFC Fanatics Single Glove Display Case
- 2022 Panini Donruss Optic Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Donruss UFC Retail Blaster Box
- Miesha Tate UFC Authentic Plaque
- Brock Lesnar WWE Home Sweet Home Collage