It all goes down later tonight (Sat., Nov. 28, 2020) at UFC Vegas 15 live on ESPN+ from inside UFC APEX in Las Vegas, Nevada, as former light heavyweight title challenger Anthony Smith collides with Devin Clark in a makeshift main event.
In addition to Smith vs. Clark, which is replacing Curtis Blaydes vs. Derrick Lewis, rising welterweight prospect Miguel Baeza will try to win his third-straight UFC fight when he takes on knockout specialist Takashi Sato in the co-main event, and “Contender Series” alum Josh Parisian makes his Octagon debut against heavyweight journeyman Parker Porter.
Take a look below at UFC Vegas 15’s complete fight card line up and start times:
Main Card (ESPN+/ESPN)
10 p.m. ET / 7 p.m. PT
Anthony Smith vs. Devin Clark
Miguel Baeza vs. Takashi Sato
Josh Parisian vs. Parker Porter
Spike Carlyle vs. Bill Algeo
Ashlee Evans-Smith vs. Norma Dumont
Jonathan Pearce vs. Kai Kamaka III
‘Prelims’ Undercard (ESPN+)
8 p.m. ET / 5 p.m. PT
Martin Day vs. Anderson dos Santos
Gina Mazany vs. Rachael Ostovich
Su Mudaerji vs. Malcolm Gordon
Luke Sanders vs. Nathan Maness
Here are all the ways to catch the action:
- UFC Vegas 15: ‘Smith vs. Clark’ entire fight card can be viewed via the ESPN+ streaming app.
- Subscriptions cost $5.99 per month.
- UFC Vegas 15: ‘Smith vs. Clark’ entire fight card can be viewed via ESPN. Check your local providers or click for instant access to ESPN.
- UFC Vegas 15: ‘Smith vs. Clark’ is also accessible via Roku, AndroidTV, Amazon’s Kindle Fire, Apple TV, Google’s Chromecast, Playstation 4 and Xbox One.
- UFC Vegas 15: ‘Smith vs. Clark’ entire fight card can be viewed via ESPN+ streaming app through Google Play and iTunes stores.
- Check out a list of sports bars and pubs near you that will most likely be showing tonight’s fights CLICK HERE.
MMAmania.com will deliver LIVE round-by-round, blow-by-blow coverage of the entire UFC Vegas 15 fight card RIGHT HERE, starting with the ESPN+ “Prelims” undercard bouts at 8 p.m. ET, followed by the ESPN+/ESPN main card start time at 10 p.m. ET.