Mike Tyson will make his long-awaited return to the boxing ring later tonight (Sat., Nov. 28, 2020) live on FITE PPV from inside Staples Center in Los Angeles, Calif., when he meets Roy Jones Jr. in a massive main event.
Despite this fight being an exhibition match with a less-than-desirable ruleset, fight fans will still get to see “Iron Mike” step back inside of the ring and try to take someone’s head off. Jones Jr. is one of the best to ever do it in his own right so he certainly won’t lay down for the former heavyweight champion, but Tyson’s recent training videos lead us to believe he might dominate in his return.
Needless to say, this is a major attraction and should have no trouble bringing in viewers from all around the world. After all, Tyson remains one of the most recognizable names in all of sports, whether he’s been retired for 15 years or not. People still remember his stranglehold on the game and for that they are willing to tune in.
Check below for the full fight card breakdown and viewing details for ‘Tyson vs. Jones Jr.’ later tonight on PPV:
Main Card (FITE PPV)
9:00 p.m. ET / 6:00 p.m. PT
Mike Tyson vs. Roy Jones Jr.
Jake Paul vs. Nate Robinson
Badou Jack vs. Blake McKernan
Jamaine Ortiz vs. Sulaiman Segawa
8:00 p.m. ET / 5:00 p.m. PT
Irvin Gonzalez Jr. vs. Edward Vasquez
Juiseppe Cusumano vs. Greg Corbin
Here are all the ways to catch the action:
- “Tyson vs. Jones Jr.” PPV main card can be viewed via FITE.TV.
- In addition, “Tyson vs. Jones Jr.” PPV main card can be viewed via www.TysonOnTriller.com.
- The PPV main card will cost viewers $49.99
- “Tyson vs. Jones Jr.” PPV main card can be purchased through major cable providers for $49.99. Check your local listings for order details.
- Fans can also watch “Tyson vs. Jones Jr.” PPV main card via Xbox One (instructions below).
- For complete “Tyson vs. Jones Jr.” PPV options click HERE.
For more on the upcoming Tyson vs. Jones Jr. PPV event click here.