Kayla Harrison produced one of the most impressive wins of her career earlier tonight (Fri., Nov. 20, 2020) at Invicta FC 43 live on UFC Fight Pass at the Police Athletic League in Kansas City, Kan., as she turned Courtney King into a blood mess via second-round TKO.
Harrison, who is a former Olympic gold medalist and current PFL lightweight champion, was making her Invicta FC debut. The undefeated 30-year-old was a heavy favorite entering this fight and never let doubt creep in. She got King to the ground in Round 1 and busted her up bad with elbows from the top. After King was cleared to continue for Round 2 Harrison was able to repeat her efforts, but this time she found the finish in an overly bloody fashion.
Check out the highlights below:
This was actually Harrison’s featherweight debut as she dropped down from her usual 155 pounds. If she’s able to keep making this weight and keep turning in one-sided performances, it won’t be long before she’s matched up against the likes of UFC double champ Amanda Nunes.
How do you think Harrison would do against “Lioness?”
Get the latest gear
- 2023 Panini Prizm UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Panini Select UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- Islam Makhachev Walkout Jersey
- UFC Fanatics Single Glove Display Case
- 2022 Panini Donruss Optic Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Donruss UFC Retail Blaster Box
- Miesha Tate UFC Authentic Plaque
- Brock Lesnar WWE Home Sweet Home Collage