Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) held its traditional pre-fight open workouts on Wednesday, designed to drum up interest for the UFC on ESPN 5 fight card this Sat. (Aug. 3, 2019) inside Prudential Center in Newark, New Jersey.
No doubt the six people in attendance left very, very impressed.
Probably because welterweight headliner, Colby Covington, outsourced his fan base to the local Tinder database, affectionately known as the “Queens of Chaos” (tee tee), no doubt a major step up from the typical “Northeast hags” populating the region.
Hopefully Covington has spent as much time on his game plan as he has on his marketing plan. Opponent Robbie Lawler may no longer hold the division strap and is no spring chicken, but he’s also the kind of killer who will take your soul after five-rounds of bloody abuse.
One can hope.
To see who else is fighting at UFC on ESPN 5 click here.
Get the latest gear
- 2023 Panini Prizm UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Panini Select UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- Islam Makhachev Walkout Jersey
- UFC Fanatics Single Glove Display Case
- 2022 Panini Donruss Optic Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Donruss UFC Retail Blaster Box
- Miesha Tate UFC Authentic Plaque
- Brock Lesnar WWE Home Sweet Home Collage