One of the best boxing matches of the year will unfold later tonight (Sat., May 4, 2019) live on DAZN from inside the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada, as WBC and WBA middleweight champion Canelo Alvarez (51-1-2, 35 KOs) locks horns with IBF middleweight king Daniel Jacobs (35-2, 29 KOs) in a main event title unification bout.
This is a huge middleweight meeting to say the least. Canelo, who inked a monster deal with DAZN late last year, is coming off a vicious TKO finish over Rocky Fielding in his DAZN debut this past December and will look to win another major middleweight title later tonight in Sin City.
Jacobs, on the other hand, is coming off a decision win over Serhiy Derevianchenko last October to claim the IBF middleweight strap and will try to lock down his biggest career victory with an upset of Canelo. Remember, Jacobs came up short against pound-for-pound standout Gennady Golovkin back in 2017 in what remains “Miracle Man’s” lone loss since 2010.
Be sure to catch all the action later tonight as Canelo makes his return to the ring in his second appearance on DAZN. Check out below for all the ways to view the “Canelo vs. Jacobs” fight card in its entirety:
- Saturday, May 4, 2019 from inside T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada
- “Prelims” undercard begins at 7:30 p.m. ET / 4:30 p.m. PT
- Main card begins at 9 p.m. ET / 6 p.m. PT
- “Canelo vs. Jacobs” main event begins around 12:00 a.m. ET (Sun) / 9:00 p.m. PT
- “Canelo vs. Jacobs” preliminary undercard and main card can be viewed through the DAZN network. Subscriptions run $19.99 per month.
- For U.S. viewers, DAZN can be broadcast directly on your television via Chromecast, Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Android TV, LG Smart TV, Samsung TV, Apple TV, PlayStation, or Xbox.
- “Canelo vs. Jacobs” preliminary undercard and main card will be accessible through DAZN via Android, Amazon Fire, and Apple.
MMAmania.com will deliver LIVE coverage of Saturday’s main event. The DAZN broadcast begins at 7:30 p.m. ET, with “Canelo vs. Jacobs” kicking off closer to midnight.