With Brock Lesnar mysteriously vanishing from the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) heavyweight title picture, reigning 265-pound kingpin, Daniel Cormier, will move forward with a Stipe Miocic rematch at the upcoming UFC 241 pay-per-view (PPV) event this August in Anaheim.
And he’ll do it as the -150 favorite.
That’s according to our fiscal friends over at www.BetOnline.ag, who pegged Miocic as the +130 underdog. That’s a pretty close line when you consider how easily “DC” finished their first fight, which took place at UFC 226 last July.
Miocic (18-3) has been sidelined ever since. Not only was he waiting for Cormier (22-1, 1 NC) to finish his business with Lesnar, the full-time firefighter was also caring for his newborn daughter. The champion, meanwhile, took a short-notice title defense against Derrick Lewis at UFC 230 back in November.
No question these odds will fluctuate as we get closer to fight night, but based on what’s available, who’s ready to lay down some coin?
Get the latest gear
- 2023 Panini Prizm UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Panini Select UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- Islam Makhachev Walkout Jersey
- UFC Fanatics Single Glove Display Case
- 2022 Panini Donruss Optic Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Donruss UFC Retail Blaster Box
- Miesha Tate UFC Authentic Plaque
- Brock Lesnar WWE Home Sweet Home Collage