Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) flyweight, Paige VanZant, has plenty of time on her hands after suffering yet another arm fracture in training. That’s the bad news. The good news is, “12 Gauge” now has the availability to do other things, like pose for Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition.
“We are here in Puerto Vallarta, in one of the smaller suits of the day,” VanZant said. “I am having to get a little bit comfortable in front of this whole crew.”
“I feel like when you’re in Sports Illustrated, that means you made it, so it’s a really big deal,” VanZant said. “I’m mostly excited for people to see this side of me, I think people do forget that yes, I’m a professional fighter, my hair is cornrowed all the time, I punch people in the face for a living, but you can look really cute, too.”
VanZant, 24, is expected to return to the cage later this summer.
Get the latest gear
- 2023 Panini Prizm UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Panini Select UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- Islam Makhachev Walkout Jersey
- UFC Fanatics Single Glove Display Case
- 2022 Panini Donruss Optic Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Donruss UFC Retail Blaster Box
- Miesha Tate UFC Authentic Plaque
- Brock Lesnar WWE Home Sweet Home Collage