Life is good for Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) featherweight contender, Brian Ortega, despite getting thrashed by reigning division kingpin, Max Holloway, in the UFC 231 pay-per-view (PPV) event last December in Toronto.
That’s because “T-City” is setting up shop in “Tinseltown” to train the Hollywood elite, like actress Halle Berry, and is now drinking beer with his boys in this latest ad for Modelo. And to be fair, they make some pretty good suds.
Ortega, 28, joins Stipe Miocic and Diego Sanchez under the Modelo umbrella and will likely return to the Octagon later this year. The Mexican-American standout recently had surgery to repair damage from his “Blessed” beatdown.
Despite his last showing, Ortega (14-1, 1 NC) is still ranked No. 2 in the division, behind former 145-pound kingpin, Jose Aldo. There’s a pretty solid chance these two will hook ‘em up sooner, rather than later.
If and when that happens, who would you take?
Get the latest gear
- 2023 Panini Prizm UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Panini Select UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- Islam Makhachev Walkout Jersey
- UFC Fanatics Single Glove Display Case
- 2022 Panini Donruss Optic Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Donruss UFC Retail Blaster Box
- Miesha Tate UFC Authentic Plaque
- Brock Lesnar WWE Home Sweet Home Collage