Today (Tues., Jan. 29, 2019) is a big day for Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC), as three of its top pay-per-view (PPV) stars will learn their respective fates when Nevada State Athletic Commission (NSAC) meets at 12 p.m. ET in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Front and center will be light heavyweight champion Jon Jones, who is hoping to get licensed to fight Anthony Smith at UFC 235 in March. The means to that end, is a satisfactory explanation as to why he keeps testing positive for trace amounts of Turinabol.
In addition, both Conor McGregor and Khabib Nurmagomedov will be tuning in from overseas to watch the commission rule on their recent settlement agreements. Both fighters were involved in the UFC 229 post-fight brawl back in October.
Get the latest gear
- 2023 Panini Prizm UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Panini Select UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- Islam Makhachev Walkout Jersey
- UFC Fanatics Single Glove Display Case
- 2022 Panini Donruss Optic Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Donruss UFC Retail Blaster Box
- Miesha Tate UFC Authentic Plaque
- Brock Lesnar WWE Home Sweet Home Collage