It all goes down later tonight (Sat., Jan. 19, 2019) at UFC on ESPN+ 1 from inside Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York, as UFC bantamweight champion T.J. Dillashaw drops down to challenge UFC flyweight king Henry Cejudo for the 125-pound title in the main event.
Before Dillashaw tries to become just the fourth fighter in UFC history to simultaneously hold two different titles, former NFL star Greg Hardy will make his long-awaited Octagon debut in the co-main event, former UFC lightweight title challenger Donald Cerrone will make his return to 155 pounds against rising contender Alexander Hernandez, Paige VanZant and Rachel Ostovich will collide in an important women’s flyweight bout, and undefeated lightweight contender Gregor Gillespie will try to keep things rolling against Hawaiian brawlers Yancy Medeiros.
Take a look below at UFC Brooklyn’s complete fight card lineup and start times:
Main Card (ESPN+)
10:00 p.m. ET / 7:00 p.m. PT
Henry Cejudo (c)vs.T.J. Dillashaw
Greg Hardy vs. Allen Crowder
Gregor Gillespie vs. Yancy Medeiros
Joseph Benavidez vs. Dustin Ortiz
Paige VanZant vs. Rachael Ostovich
Glover Teixeira vs. Karl Roberson
Preliminary Card (ESPN)
8:00 p.m. ET / 5:00 p.m. PT
Donald Cerrone vs. Alexander Hernandez
Joanne Calderwood vs. Ariane Lipski
Alonzo Menifield vs. Vinicius Moreira
Mario Bautista vs. Cory Sandhagen
Early Preliminary Card (ESPN+)
6:30 p.m. ET / 3:30 p.m. PT
Dennis Bermudez vs. Te Edwards
Belal Muhammad vs. Geoff Neal
Chance Rencountrevs.Kyle Stewart
Here are all the ways to catch the action:
- UFC Brooklyn: Cejudo vs. Dillashaw early “Prelims” and main card can be viewed via the ESPN+ streaming app.
- Subscriptions cost $4.99 per month but ESPN+ is currently offering a 7-day free trial for new app members eager to catch UFC Brooklyn: Cejudo vs. Dillashaw.
- UFC Brooklyn: Cejudo vs. Dillashaw “Prelims” can be viewed via ESPN. Check your local providers or click here for instant access to ESPN.
- Canadian viewers can watch UFC Brooklyn’s “Prelims” via TSN Network.
- UFC Brooklyn: Cejudo vs. Dillashaw is also accessible via Roku stick , AndroidTV, Amazon’s Kindle Fire, Apple TV, Google’s Chromecast, Playstation 4 and Xbox One.
- UFC Brooklyn: Cejudo vs. Dillashaw early “Prelims” and main card can be viewed via ESPN+ streaming app through Google Play and iTunes stores.
- Check out a list of sports bars and pubs near you that will most likely be showing tonight’s fights CLICK HERE.
MMAmania.com will deliver LIVE round-by-round, blow-by-blow coverage of the entire UFC Fight Night 143 fight card, starting with the ESPN+ “Prelims” undercard bouts at 6:30 p.m. ET followed by the ESPN “Prelims” undercard bouts at 8 p.m. ET, before the main card start time at 10 p.m. ET on ESPN+.