Picogram, or pictogram? Who cares, it’s a grain of salt cut into 48 million pieces!!!
That's the argument from Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) light heavyweight champion, Jon Jones, who also told the mixed martial arts (MMA) media that he was willing to take a “polygram” to prove he wasn’t lying about ingesting performance-enhancing drugs (PEDs).
Watch the complete UFC 232 pre-fight press conference right here.
Jones came under fire last month when United States Anti-Doping Agency (USADA) revealed how “Bones” kept turning up positive for picograms of Turinabol, the same substance that led to his disciplinary suspension back in 2017.
That kept him from getting licensed in the state of Nevada, so the promotion uprooted the entire UFC 232 fight card and moved it to California. Not that it mattered to Jones, who easily disposed of Alexander Gustafsson to recapture the 205-pound crown (video).
For much more on UFC 232 click here.
Get the latest gear
- 2023 Panini Prizm UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Panini Select UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- Islam Makhachev Walkout Jersey
- UFC Fanatics Single Glove Display Case
- 2022 Panini Donruss Optic Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Donruss UFC Retail Blaster Box
- Miesha Tate UFC Authentic Plaque
- Brock Lesnar WWE Home Sweet Home Collage