Former Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) heavyweight champion, Junior dos Santos, was on vacation with his family last week when out of nowhere, a video surfaced on YouTube claiming he got into a violent nightclub fight.
One that left four people unconscious.
As you can see from the video above, the power-punching patron — who loosely resembles the Brazilian — went berserk after getting bumped on the dance floor. I guess “Sorry, my bad” doesn’t cut it these days and things went south in a hurry.
Unfortunately for “Cigano,” the video was posted online and both the title and description named Dos Santos as the killer KO artist, but his attorney told TMZ the video is bogus and insists his client was in Turks and Caicos and nowhere near a nightclub.
A @youtube video showing a violent club fight incorrectly identifies @junior_cigano as the aggressor. It is defamatory & an infringement of Junior’s trademark rights. Formal complaints have been filed. Junior has never & would never strike anyone outside of a professional bout.— Ana Claudia Guedes (@GuedesGroup) August 27, 2018
That said, whoever that maniac is in the video should consider a career with this promotion.
Dos Santos (19-5) is coming off a five-round unanimous decision win over Blagoy Ivanov at the UFC Fight Night 133 mixed martial arts (MMA) event last July. He’s expected to make his Octagon return at the end of the year and will likely save any and all knockout punches for his next opponent.