When you see the video embedded above, which allegedly features Darren Till scaring off a bunch of would-be thugs in front of a Liverpool night club, it’s easier to understand how “The Gorilla” ended up getting stabbed in a what appears to be a very similar situation.
Fortunately for the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) welterweight title contender, who battles Tyron Woodley for the 170-pound strap at UFC 228 next month in Dallas, Texas, it only took a swift kick to the ass to end whatever drama was going down across the pond.
It’s unlikely to be that easy against Woodley (18-3-1), who returns from a one-year layoff to defend his title in “The Lone Star State.” The 36 year-old Missourian has won five of his last six and has 11 finishes in 18 wins.
Till (17-0-1) earned his crack at the crown with a little help from Colby Covington, who was unwilling to answer the call and put his substitute strap on the line without a longer training camp, presumably to help heal his recent surgical procedure.
Hopefully Till can make it to fight night without any additional extracurricular activities.
Get the latest gear
- 2023 Panini Prizm UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Panini Select UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- Islam Makhachev Walkout Jersey
- UFC Fanatics Single Glove Display Case
- 2022 Panini Donruss Optic Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Donruss UFC Retail Blaster Box
- Miesha Tate UFC Authentic Plaque
- Brock Lesnar WWE Home Sweet Home Collage