Former Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) lightweight champion, Conor McGregor, tried to make amends with the promotion’s 115-pound titleholder, Rose Namajunas, after the “Notorious” bus attack that nearly compromised “Thug’s” UFC 223 title fight.
Fuck that, talk to Pat.
That was all Namajunas had to say when McGregor messaged her on Instagram (via Outside the Cage), referring to boyfriend and former UFC heavyweight contender Pat Barry. While the strawweight champion was uninjured, the adrenaline dump left her visibly shook up.
That said, shook up is still better than cut up.
“It just sucks because that’s the question that’s always gonna be asked,” Namajunas told The Jim & Sam Show. “And it’s like, ‘Look what I did.’”
What she did was defend her strap against Joanna Jedrzejczyk in the UFC 223 co-main event. McGregor, meanwhile, fled the scene only to later turn himself in. “Notorious” was charged with assault and is due back in court next month in “The Empire State.”
For much more on that mess click here.
Get the latest gear
- 2023 Panini Prizm UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Panini Select UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- Islam Makhachev Walkout Jersey
- UFC Fanatics Single Glove Display Case
- 2022 Panini Donruss Optic Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Donruss UFC Retail Blaster Box
- Miesha Tate UFC Authentic Plaque
- Brock Lesnar WWE Home Sweet Home Collage