Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) will stage three mixed martial arts (MMA) events this month after a three-week drought. And the world’s leading MMA promotion is set to deliver several exciting match ups, including Featherweight champion, Max Holloway, stepping up on ridiculously short notice to battle Khabib Nurmagomedov for the undisputed Lightweight crown after Tony Ferguson was once again forced to pull out from the highly-anticipated showdown that now may never happen.
Here at MMAmania.com we’ve got you covered. Here’s a look at our Top 10 fights for April, a month that will feature two title fights, the return of Carlos Condit and an absolute slugfest between Justin Gaethje vs. Dustin Poirier.
Check it out (in event order):
- Max Holloway vs. Khabib Nurmagomedov — (UFC 223)
- Rose Namajunas vs. Joanna Jedrzejczyk — (UFC 223)
- Calvin Kattar vs. Renato Moicano — (UFC 223)
- Michael Chiesa vs. Anthony Pettis — (UFC 223)
- Brandon Moreno vs. Ray Borg — (UFC 223)
- Justin Gaethje vs. Dustin Poirier — (UFC on FOX 29)
- Matt Brown vs. Carlos Condit — (UFC on FOX 29)
- Israel Adesanya vs. Marvin Vettori — (UFC on FOX 29)
- Kevin Lee vs. Edson Barboza — (UFC Fight Night 128)
- Michelle Waterson vs. Cortney Casey — (UFC Fight Night 128)
Which fights are you looking forward to the most this month?
To check out the complete upcoming schedule of UFC events click here.