One of the best heavyweight boxing matches in recent memory will unfold later tonight (Sat., Dec. 1, 2018) live on Showtime pay-per-view (PPV) from inside Staples Center in Los Angeles, Calif., when Tyson Fury (27-0, 19 KO) returns to the ring to challenge undefeated champion Deontay Wilder (40-0, 39 KO) for his WBC heavyweight title.
This will be the third fight of 2018 for Fury, who stepped away from the boxing world in 2015 following a decision win over then WBA (Super), IBF, WBO, IBO, The Ring, and lineal heavyweight champion Wladimir Klitschko. As for Wilder, this will be his chance to take out one of the best heavyweight fighters in the world today and further solidify his title as the most dangerous man on the planet.
To make sure you don’t miss the main card action see below for complete details on how to watch “Wilder vs. Fury” in its entirety:
International Viewing (U.K.):
- “Wilder. vs. Fury” PPV main card begins at 2:00 a.m. GMT (Sunday)
- Sky TV: If you’ve got a Sky TV subscription you can order the action through the BT website or through your TV on channel 490.
- BT TV: If you’ve got a BT TV subscription you can order the action via BT Sport Box Office events on BT TV, channel 494. See complete details here.
Domestic Viewing (U.S.):
- “Wilder vs. Fury” PPV main card begins at 9:00 p.m. ET / 6:00 p.m. PT (Saturday)
- Click HERE for PlayStation 4 viewing details
- Click HERE for Fathom Events viewing details. Tickets start at $25.00.