At UFC 232 on December 29, 2018, Jon Jones and Alexander Gustafsson will take part in a rematch five years in the making as the two men are set to duke it out for the vacant light Heavyweight title in Las Vegas, Nevada.
The fight will be both men’s first in over a year and a half as “Bones” has been sitting on the sidelines thanks to his second failed drug test, while “The Mauler” has been sitting idly by nursing some injuries.
Now that both are cleared to compete, they will look to recreate one of the best title fights in mixed martial arts (MMA) history.
Jones got the best of Gus at UFC 165 after five rounds of action, walking away with a unanimous decision victory, despite not taking the fight all-too serious prior to stepping into the Octagon. Now, Alexander will look to get one back on his old nemesis, as the two quickly got reacquainted during a highly-physical press a few weeks ago.
In the co-main event, Cris Cyborg will put her women’s Featherweight title on the line against women’s Bantamweight queen, Amanda Nunes. Before they each get down to business, take a look at a video promo for their upcoming title fights which both promise to be fire.
To see who else is fighting at UFC 232: “Jones vs Gustafsson 2” click here.
Get the latest gear
- 2023 Panini Prizm UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Panini Select UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- Islam Makhachev Walkout Jersey
- UFC Fanatics Single Glove Display Case
- 2022 Panini Donruss Optic Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Donruss UFC Retail Blaster Box
- Miesha Tate UFC Authentic Plaque
- Brock Lesnar WWE Home Sweet Home Collage