Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) featherweight champion, Cristiane Justino, is known for her willingness to try new things. And by “new things” I mean eating killer insects boiled alive on the streets of Thailand.
Which believe it or not, is not nearly as disgusting as this recent endeavor.
It should come as no surprise then, to learn that “Cyborg” volunteered to try the “Bullet Muay Thai Workout,” created by flyweight contender and UFC 231 co-headliner Valentina Shevchenko along with her sister, Antonina, in what is essentially Tae Bo without the 80’s martial arts actor.
Looks like a fun workout (watch more of it right here), just don’t try it in a real fight.
Justino is putting her featherweight title on the line against reigning bantamweight champion, Amanda Nunes, in the UFC 232 pay-per-view (PPV) co-main event, set for Sat., Dec. 29, 2018 inside T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada.
For much more on that upcoming “super fight” click here.
Get the latest gear
- 2023 Panini Prizm UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Panini Select UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- Islam Makhachev Walkout Jersey
- UFC Fanatics Single Glove Display Case
- 2022 Panini Donruss Optic Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Donruss UFC Retail Blaster Box
- Miesha Tate UFC Authentic Plaque
- Brock Lesnar WWE Home Sweet Home Collage