If Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) light heavyweight champion Jon Jones ever decides to make good on that oft-teased jump to heavyweight, he’ll certainly have no shortage of motivated opponents.
In addition to WWE star Brock Lesnar and reigning 265-pound kingpin Stipe Miocic, “Bones” can also throw hands opposite former kickboxing champion Mark Hunt, who is probably the most outspoken fighter when it comes to performance-enhancing drugs.
To the point where he filed suit against his employers.
“DC should get all of Jones’ money and you’re a betch Jones cheating ass loser,” Hunt wrote on Instagram. “Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through him who gives me strength plus the juice.”
I swear I’ve heard this somewhere before.
Jones flunked his UFC 214 pre-fight drug test and while he’s yet to be stripped of his 205-pound strap, the pound-for-pound great has been provisionally suspended by United States Anti-Doping Agency pending his B-sample and formal hearing.
Can’t say he wasn’t warned.
Get the latest gear
- 2023 Panini Prizm UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Panini Select UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- Islam Makhachev Walkout Jersey
- UFC Fanatics Single Glove Display Case
- 2022 Panini Donruss Optic Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Donruss UFC Retail Blaster Box
- Miesha Tate UFC Authentic Plaque
- Brock Lesnar WWE Home Sweet Home Collage