It’s too bad “The Money Fight” undercard is already complete (see it here), because Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) featherweight slugger Artem Lobov was ready to get in on the action.
Against none other than Paulie Malignaggi.
That’s because the “Notorious” training partner wants to teach the former IBF junior welterweight champion a lesson in humility, after Malignaggi whined about the Conor McGregor knockdown that went viral on social media.
Watch it again here.
“I think he’s an emotional mess and he doesn’t know how to control it,” Lobov told MMA Fighting. “He saw me calling him a diva and he saw Tiernan (Bradley) doing the interviews and he just couldn’t take it. If he wants to fight, I’m down to fight. I’ll box the ears off him, no problem.”
Lobov (13-13-1, 1 NC) was outboxed by Cub Swanson at UFC Fight Night 108 back in April.
Malignaggi was brought in to help McGregor train for his upcoming Floyd Mayweather fight, which takes place a week from Saturday night (Aug. 26, 2017) inside T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada.
For much more on that upcoming circus click here.
Get the latest gear
- 2023 Panini Prizm UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Panini Select UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- Islam Makhachev Walkout Jersey
- UFC Fanatics Single Glove Display Case
- 2022 Panini Donruss Optic Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Donruss UFC Retail Blaster Box
- Miesha Tate UFC Authentic Plaque
- Brock Lesnar WWE Home Sweet Home Collage