The upcoming installment of The Ultimate Fighter (TUF) will crown yet another UFC champion, as the 26th season will see a slew of talented women’s flyweight contenders battle it out for company gold. TUF 26 isn’t scheduled to start filming until this July, but 46 hopeful women joined together for tryouts earlier this week inside the Palace Station Hotel in Las Vegas, Nevada, in effort to earn a spot on the show.
The action can be seen above courtesy of MMA Fighting’s E. Casey Leydon.
One of the more notable fighters to tryout was women’s MMA veteran Roxanne Modafferi, who participated as a bantamweight on season 18 of TUF under head coach Miesha Tate. Modafferi ended up losing in the first preliminary round, but has since racked off a 6-2 record outside of the promotion, including five victories under the Invicta FC banner.
While a premier date has yet to be determined, TUF 26 will air on FOX Sports 1 and also feature a men’s middleweight tournament.
Get the latest gear
- 2023 Panini Prizm UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Panini Select UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- Islam Makhachev Walkout Jersey
- UFC Fanatics Single Glove Display Case
- 2022 Panini Donruss Optic Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Donruss UFC Retail Blaster Box
- Miesha Tate UFC Authentic Plaque
- Brock Lesnar WWE Home Sweet Home Collage