It’s too bad the Reebok deal keeps UFC fighters from pursuing independent sponsorships, because Cialis would undoubtedly love to have a conversation with former light heavyweight champion Jon Jones.
Not about his dick (he does that well enough on his own), but rather about all the positive press he’s been giving the world’s premiere boner-boosting medication. Sure, he blamed the C-word for his dirty drug test, but the boys in marketing could easily spin that into a positive.
I can see the tagline now: This shit is potent, bro.
“I have been in the UFC many, many years, and I have taken sex pills several times throughout my adult life,” Jones said at a Friday press conference in Buffalo before UFC 210 (transcribed by MMA Fighting). “Highly recommend it, guys. fucking great. It’s awesome.”
Watch the full video replay of his presser right here.
Jones — who doesn’t need his superpowered penis to deadlift 600 pounds — will be eligible to return to combat sports this July. Unfortunately, he won’t be afforded the main event slot upon his return (thanks to this guy).
Get the latest gear
- 2023 Panini Prizm UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Panini Select UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- Islam Makhachev Walkout Jersey
- UFC Fanatics Single Glove Display Case
- 2022 Panini Donruss Optic Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Donruss UFC Retail Blaster Box
- Miesha Tate UFC Authentic Plaque
- Brock Lesnar WWE Home Sweet Home Collage