Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) heavyweight contender Derrick Lewis is open to “black-on-black crime” with fellow top-10 slugger Francis Ngannou, as each 265-pound wrecking ball inches closer to a UFC title shot.
Regrettably, the feeling is not mutual.
“Derrick Lewis, specifically, right now I don’t think he’s going to bring me something,” Ngannou told the mixed martial arts (MMA) media. “I want to fight someone ahead of me who is going to bring me to the title shot, that is my goal. I f I am going to fight him, then I will fight him, that is not a problem for me. I’m not impressed by him.”
The Parisian instead eyes a showdown against ex-champion Cain Velasquez.
Who do you want to see “The Predator” fight next?
Get the latest gear
- 2023 Panini Prizm UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Panini Select UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- Islam Makhachev Walkout Jersey
- UFC Fanatics Single Glove Display Case
- 2022 Panini Donruss Optic Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Donruss UFC Retail Blaster Box
- Miesha Tate UFC Authentic Plaque
- Brock Lesnar WWE Home Sweet Home Collage