Ronda Rousey doesn’t spend a whole lot of time on social media these days, as the former Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) women’s Bantamweight title holder has been in somewhat of a seclusion since suffering her second straight loss at the hands of Amanda Nunes at UFC 207 last December (see it again here).
Start dissecting, Maniacs.
Many would see that as Rousey looking to step back into the spotlight, perhaps even fight again. She is certainly getting back into the Hollywood swing of things, as she will next be seen on NBC’s “Blindspot.”
As far as her fighting career is concerned, that’s still up in the air. — company president Dana White has stated that “Rowdy’s” days inside the Octagon could be over. However, walking away from paydays like this is pretty hard to do.
Get the latest gear
- 2023 Panini Prizm UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Panini Select UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- Islam Makhachev Walkout Jersey
- UFC Fanatics Single Glove Display Case
- 2022 Panini Donruss Optic Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Donruss UFC Retail Blaster Box
- Miesha Tate UFC Authentic Plaque
- Brock Lesnar WWE Home Sweet Home Collage