World Series of Fighting (WSOF) 33: "Gaethje vs. Dugulubgov" will be at Kansas City Municipal Auditorium in Kansas City, Mo., on Oct. 7, 2016, featuring a main event between undefeated lightweight champion Justin Gaethje and current No. 1 contender Ozzy Dugulubgov.
As the anticipation grows for this fight card so too does the size and length of this show, which now features six fights live on NBC Sports and another seven that will air earlier in the night on WSOF.com starting at 8 p.m. ET.
The headliner of the "Prelims" will be Chris "El Guapo" Gutierrez (9-1-1) and Timur "Lucky" Valiev (10-2). These bantamweights previously met at WSOF 28 when Valiev was on a four fight win streak and expected to be the next No. 1 contender for Marlon Moraes.
In both life and MMA things don't always turn out the way you'd expect. One judge gave every round of their fight to Valiev while two gave two rounds to Gutierrez, creating a controversy that can only be settled with this rematch.
Fight fans can also look forward to Bryce "Thug Nasty" Mitchell (6-0) and Brandon Phillips (6-1) at featherweight. Mitchell had a spectacular debut at WSOF 27, submitting Jorge Medina in only 63 seconds to remain undefeated.
Check out the latest updated WSOF 33 card below:
WSOF 33 "Gathje vs. Dugulubgov" Card (NBC Sports):
* Lightweight: Justin Gaethje vs. Ozzy Dugulubgov
* Light Heavyweight: David Branch vs. Vinny Magalhaes
* Lightweight: Brian Foster vs. Luiz Firmino
* Lightweight: Jason High vs. Joao Zeferino
* Welterweight: John Howard vs. Abubakar Nurmagomedov
* Heavyweight: Shawn Jordan vs. Ashley Gooch
WSOF 33 "Prelims" Card (WSOF.com):
* Bantamweight: Chris Gutierrez vs. Timur Valiev
* Bantamweight: Jesse Brock vs. Bekbulat Magomedov
* Welterweight: Abu Azaitar vs. Mike Arrant
* Lightweight: Islam Mamedov vs. Alonzo Martinez
* Welterweight: Magomed Magomedkerimov vs. Bobby Cooper
* Featherweight: Bryce Mitchell vs. Brandon Phillips
* Middleweight: Bruno Santos vs. Clinton Williams
To check out the latest WSOF-related news and notes click here.