Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) welterweight (and part-time middleweight) veteran Nick Diaz was reportedly involved in a knock-down, drag-out brawl earlier this week inside Hyde nightclub at Bellagio hotel in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Read all the gory details here.
But shortly after news broke that Diaz was "jumped" by a couple or roving thugs, reps from the "Sin City" establishment insisted there was no incident, at least not where they do business.
"There was no altercation inside Hyde Bellagio," a representative told MMAmania.com "We enjoyed having Nick with us and he is always welcome at Hyde."
I know it's hard to believe Diaz would get into a fight outside the Octagon amirite.
The former Strikeforce champion was recently reinstated by Nevada State Athletic Commission (NSAC) after serving a disciplinary suspension for marijuana. The promotion has yet to book his return fight, but no doubt something will be in the works for this fall, if not sooner.
As for his brother Nate? That's an entirely different story.
Get the latest gear
- 2023 Panini Prizm UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Panini Select UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- Islam Makhachev Walkout Jersey
- UFC Fanatics Single Glove Display Case
- 2022 Panini Donruss Optic Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Donruss UFC Retail Blaster Box
- Miesha Tate UFC Authentic Plaque
- Brock Lesnar WWE Home Sweet Home Collage