According to TMZ Sports, Nick Diaz was involved in a very violent brawl earlier this morning (Weds., Aug. 24, 2016) at Hyde Nightclub in Las Vegas, Nevada.
According to the report, Diaz attempted to go to the bathroom at 2:30 a.m. when he accidentally bumped into another partygoer, per nightclub official.
When the man apparently refused to accept Nick’s apology, he -- along with three other men -- assaulted Diaz, who apparently took a pretty hard hit to the head. The brawl then spilled onto the Bellagio Casino floor.
The melee finally died down after security was able to take control of the situation.
Nick informed TMZ Sports that his assailants were unaware of his UFC fame and that he wasn't to blame for sparking the incident. "I didn't start it, they didn't know who I was," he said.
He also said he would not press charges as "they got the worst of it."
Earlier this year, Nick, along with brother Nate and several members of his entourage, were banned from all World Series of Fighting (WSOF) events after they were involved in another "Sin City' casino scuffle with members of Khabib Nurmagomedov’s camp.
The incident comes just a few days after Diaz and Co. got into a water-bottle throwing contest with Conor McGregor at a UFC 202 press conference (see it again here).
At least they weren't on national television.