Former Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) heavyweight champion Brock Lesnar was temporarily suspended from mixed martial arts (MMA) by Nevada State Athletic Commission (NSAC) on Tuesday, addressing a pair of positive drug tests before and after UFC 200.
MMA Fighting brought word of the sentence earlier today.
Lesnar, who flunked an out-of-competition exam ahead of his combat sports return, blew up his second drug test -- in competition -- for the UFC 200 pay-per-view (PPV) extravaganza, which took place earlier this month in Las Vegas, Nevada.
More on that fiasco here.
Despite his misstep with United States Anti-Doping Agency (USADA), Lesnar was able to capture a unanimous decision win over the still-bitter Mark Hunt, before returning to WWE for its recent SummerSlam spectacle, which ended with a bizarre kiss.
Lesnar will remain suspended until he (or his representative) can appear before NSAC for a disciplinary hearing.
Get the latest gear
- 2023 Panini Prizm UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Panini Select UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- Islam Makhachev Walkout Jersey
- UFC Fanatics Single Glove Display Case
- 2022 Panini Donruss Optic Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Donruss UFC Retail Blaster Box
- Miesha Tate UFC Authentic Plaque
- Brock Lesnar WWE Home Sweet Home Collage