Following their 25-minute war at last night’s (Sat., Aug. 20, 2016) UFC 202 pay-per-view (PPV) event in Las Vegas, Nevada -- which saw "Notorious" even up the score on the Stockton slugger -- the two men held court with their very own media scrums.
Full video highlights of ‘Diaz vs. McGregor 2’ here.
So, if you missed all of their thoughts on their "epic" rematch, future plans or if you simply want to see Diaz take some puffs of his CBD oil-filled vape pen worry free in front of the mixed martial arts (MMA) media, take a look at the videos embedded above and below courtesy of Submission Radio.
Nate Diaz on Conor running, feeling he won the fight, injuries leading into the rematch and when he wants to step back into the cage against McGregor:
Get the latest gear
- 2023 Panini Prizm UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Panini Select UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- Islam Makhachev Walkout Jersey
- UFC Fanatics Single Glove Display Case
- 2022 Panini Donruss Optic Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Donruss UFC Retail Blaster Box
- Miesha Tate UFC Authentic Plaque
- Brock Lesnar WWE Home Sweet Home Collage