Nate Diaz and Conor McGregor will go toe-to-toe one more time later tonight (Sat. Aug., 20, 2016) live from inside the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada (full details here).
Before the talented duo run it back for the second time in five months, we invite you to take a look back at the top 10 most awesome moments leading up to the much-anticipated Welterweight do-over; as Diaz vs. McGregor has quickly turned into one of the biggest feuds in all of MMA during a time when feuds are rare.
Without further ado, here are the top 10 moments:
10: Nate makes Conor flinch at UFC 196 weigh-ins.
9. McGregor insults entire WWE roster.
8. Diaz lets loose and does the talk show rounds.
7. McGregor and Diaz break down financial numbers on CNBC (Nate walks out).
6. McGregor hypes up Floyd Mayweather potential fight.
5. Nate Diaz goes nuts live on Fox during McGregor callout.
4. The duo takes part in their first-ever profanity-filled press conference for UFC 196.
3. McGregor removed from UFC 200 card, then retires.
2. Water-bottle throwing contest at UFC 202 press conference.
1. Nate Diaz submits McGregor at UFC 196.
Indeed, the leadup to the rematch has been filled with plenty of memorable moments from both sides, dating all the way back to March of this year.
And as the two men prepare to settle their difference one more time inside the eight-walled cage tonight, it's safe to assume there are more moments to be made thanks to this intense rivalry.
For much more on the upcoming UFC 202 PPV extravaganza click here.